Who Has The Worlds Loudest Civic?

Guest Powered By Hate

Team Bassick Brians(I think that is his name) is loud as hell for two 12's, not sure about his best number though.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate

Yeah further to Charger... there was an early 80's model Civic hatch running Extreme in Australia doing 163+

And I might have just found an '82 Civic hatch potential Extreme project car :D

So 165 I could possibly declare something as bold as that?

So 165 I could possibly declare something as bold as that?

You would have to have a good look around the scene... but at 165 you would probably be close!

Just pray mine never gets off the ground... I have more power and 2 subs ;)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

i know in an amature street setup.... 1 battery................ everything in the trunk... the world record last year was with in amature street 2... 2 15'' soundstreatm... some soundstream amp... with 30 amp worth of fusing .... it did like a 147.5 or right around there...

Depends on what type of setup and what org you are wanting to know about. Usaci there is some doing 50+ and drag doing over 60's. Stock 50's and extreme 60's to clarify more. And then a mix inbetween and a few under.

2.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate

Depends on what type of setup and what org you are wanting to know about. Usaci there is some doing 50+ and drag doing over 60's. Stock 50's and extreme 60's to clarify more. And then a mix inbetween and a few under.

from b-pillar back.. im gonna hold off on the concrete for a bit. Ima Wait til I get another amp and a new 18 to rock 4 amps. I'll soon have 24k watts.. 18k now. I'll need a new speaker and more batts to do it though. Right now the two on one speaker and not using the third, walled up in a vented box using a quarter wave as my instrument of doom!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived