First post on here....Hi!

I'm at the point in my system where I'd benefit from having two 360.3s vs just one (7 amps total), but in the meantime before I find another 360, I was wondering if I can run 4 of the pro PP4T tweeters on a t400x4ad with signal straight from the deck? I see that the PP4Ts have a built in crossover, but I'm not sure if its completely reliable...? Any help is appreciated

You would not benefit from having two processors.

What does your whole system consist of?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That's a ton of mid's and highs for only having 1 sub on 500rms.

Honeslty you could probably lose most of that and benefit.

Also I see eight channels of processing needed and the sub can be handled by the head unit or the amp, all it needs is a simple low pass filter.

No reason you should need two processors.

In my opinion you have too much going on,

I'd lose the 8's, the pp4-t's, half of the 6's, and half of the t1 tweeters.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That's a ton of mid's and highs for only having 1 sub on 500rms.

Honeslty you could probably lose most of that and benefit.

Also I see eight channels of processing needed and the sub can be handled by the head unit or the amp, all it needs is a simple low pass filter.

No reason you should need two processors.

In my opinion you have too much going on,

I'd lose the 8's, the pp4-t's, half of the 6's, and half of the t1 tweeters.

could not agree more....

the .3 does 8 out, i see you having 5 outs needed. All your tweets will be on the same, and same with all your 6's. That leaves the 10's, 8's and sub.

so 5 out. Your not even using all of the ONE .3 , let alone needing 2. And you can run the driver cut off just on the amp, unless you wanna use the .3's knob running your sub.....

You have a ton of shit going on,..... i mean, to each there own, but 8 fucking tweets? why? i mean, again, ... have at it. And good luck.

EDIT- even if you seperate the tweets, the T1's come with a passive cross over, so still only need 5 outs, or if you want full active, i still only see 6 channels of adjustment..... you still have 2 left of the .3.

I still think thats way to much shit, but,.... have at it. And post pics. Is this running? or your just drawing this all out on a napkin at the moment?

Thanks for the input. The truck is down getting the suspension work redone (airbags). But currently it has 3 pairs of 6s, a pair of 8s, 1 pair of pro tweeters, and the 4 pairs of t1 tweeters. With just one 8" sub for right now. After I finish the suspension next week or so I was gonna tear the stereo down again. I may simplify it like some of you said.. I just have a shit ton of audio lying around and i want to go all out on this build. But not to the point where it doesn't truly sound good. If that makes sense.

edit: I know it can be done with one, but I was originally looking to be able to fine tune each speaker, which is why 2 360.3s. however i am now realizing how silly it sounds.

my damn ears hurt just looking at all of those. At least it looks like you are taking your time and doing the install part right though, kudos for that. I'm with everyone else though, I don't see what you would gain by using 2 processors.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived