Sign in to follow this  
meade916

ANOTHER SMD "Mini" series 12" Subwoofer Giveaway for my locals! Sacramento / Northern California! WINNER(S) Picked!

Yes, i am giving away ANOTHER subwoofer along with the current contest that is going already! I wanted to do something cool for the locals here in Northern California, specifically Sacramento. Well anyone willing to drive is qualified if you ask me! I just dropped off a single SMD Mini 12" Subwoofer over to Arden Audio. If you are nearby, stop and check it out! See the V2 also, they have one! Also, you can touch and feel all the other SMD products i have been making including the SMD Neo-Magnet terminals.

Watch this and see how easy i made it for you!

thanks a lot and good luck!

• Like 2

Bad ass. Well be in sactown next weekend.... well go check it out, and drop a card in there. :)

• Like 1

Well today is the day! Results are in! Oh, there was so many entries that after i drew the winner of the subwoofer, i decided to raid the shelves and give away another subwoofer. He gave me such a good deal on that subwoofer, i took the savings and bought a 2nd. That meant 2 more pulls out of the hat!

Here are some pics and the actual video from today revealing the winner.

IMG_8328_zps9g7mcbyo.jpg

IMG_8329_zpsxmbxeqpq.jpg

IMG_8330_zpszbjgazo4.jpg

I just could not leave and not give at least one more item away. I pulled a Sundown E8 8" Subwoofer off the shelf and asked him how much. He gave me such a good deal i decided to buy 2 of them and do two more draws! Check out these little subs, i hope these people enjoy the "consolation" prize :D

IMG_8341_zpspnv08pyu.jpg

IMG_8342_zpsbq9raad4.jpg

IMG_8343_zpsvjbyuzeq.jpg

IMG_8344_zpsmiikyym4.jpg

IMG_8345_zps6cldyvhm.jpg

Congrats to the winner of the latest SMD giveaway!

15439809_1094154894016624_86786030602949

• Like 2