audacity help....

It´s pretty simple , i have mine installed on spanish but should be something like this:

On the top you´ll find something that says Efect, when you press there you´ll find something that should say speed change, when you move the bar to the right you´ll be getting the song faster wich brings the peak higher, when you move the bar to the left you are getting it slower wich brings the peaks lower as you want to do

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I know how to create and add tones, i just dont wanna go through the song and individually replace every 50hz tone with a 38hz tone... it would be very time consuming.

I know how to slow a song by decreasing the speed and that lowers the frequencies.

I was hoping that there was a way i could go into the settings and say, i want the 50hz peak to be 40hz and 40hz be 34hz and it would change those throughout the song instead of me trying to do it individually.

I need to figure out how the rebassers change their bass, like how some of the country songs are in the 50's and 60's and they will rebass them to the high 20's and 30's but the mids and highs are still the same speed and tone

I need to figure out how the rebassers change their bass, like how some of the country songs are in the 50's and 60's and they will rebass them to the high 20's and 30's but the mids and highs are still the same speed and tone

The video Bola posted explains exactly how to do that (if it's the vid I'm thinking of)

Black eyed peas- wheres the love. Figured it would be a good song to practice on since it had only like 3 different bass beats.... plus this new age "hip hop" is nothing more then promoting cheating, woman acting like sluts and eating booty.... lol comical how some would consider it "music" these new age "artist" have no talent, auto tune everything... like Rihanna, "work work work" everything else is babble, but people LOVE that song... its a joke, no talent. But thats my opinion. I love the 80's - early 2000 where hip hop culture had atleast some talent.

Archived