XS Power

XSPower D3400...brand new, why does my voltage suck?

The PCM controlled. It will let the voltage get into the 11's before it will kick on the alt at times.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

like everyone is saying it's probably your PCM doing it. If your car has it did you make sure that any power wire you ran between the alternator and battery was inserted in the battery current sensor? If you have another wire running from the alt to battery and it isn't in the sensor (if your car has one) it can cause erratic voltages since it can't sense what amperage is being drawn to kick the alternator on.

If your car doesn't have an current sensor on the OEM battery leads then your PCM is controlling the voltage and the only workaround is to either try and see if turning on your headlights manually will trick the alternator to be forced into a 14v output otherwise you can get something like an Mechman voltage boost module or even the xs power VCM but the problem with that is it would get your battery light to come on in the dash as the car won't sense the alternator to see what it is working at and think it is dead when it is actually working.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

like everyone is saying it's probably your PCM doing it. If your car has it did you make sure that any power wire you ran between the alternator and battery was inserted in the battery current sensor? If you have another wire running from the alt to battery and it isn't in the sensor (if your car has one) it can cause erratic voltages since it can't sense what amperage is being drawn to kick the alternator on.

If your car doesn't have an current sensor on the OEM battery leads then your PCM is controlling the voltage and the only workaround is to either try and see if turning on your headlights manually will trick the alternator to be forced into a 14v output otherwise you can get something like an Mechman voltage boost module or even the xs power VCM but the problem with that is it would get your battery light to come on in the dash as the car won't sense the alternator to see what it is working at and think it is dead when it is actually working.

vcm wont work on a ford btw

:ninja:

But he said it's a 2014 camaro which isn't a ford, which is why I said the VCM.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

But he said it's a 2014 camaro which isn't a ford, which is why I said the VCM.

i was just stating in general..

• 1 month later...