If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

I'll probably end up voting for Gary Johnson, even though he doesn't stand a fucking chance. I just can't throw a vote for Trump, even if it means going against Shillary. Basically America is screwed either way, and the rest of the world is laughing their collective asses off at us right now.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, can't vote for Trump. I thought he was an arrogant jackass way before he decided to run for office. I also dont believe he's a good businessman.
Wiki-leaks is a joke. They keep promising all these major releases of stuff. If you've been following politics, none of this is actually new.

I may just write in my own name. Vote Smoove 2016

Wiki leaks... Just proves what was said before. It may not be new but it is now proven among other things.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

If you don't vote for trump you're voting for Hillary. Lesser of two evils here. Hillary will get us in another war. And it will be with Russia.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm voting for Trump. while i think he is an asshole and says a lot of really stupid shit, he is not a criminal unlike the democrat. Also with all the supreme court appointments that could be coming up i cant in good faith have Hillary making those appointments. The judges she will pick will erode our freedoms even further.

If you don't vote for trump you're voting for Hillary. Lesser of two evils here.

THIS^^^

Can't wait to troll the people who won't/don't vote then come complain about who was elected. Gonna be a lot of people on my ignore list, LMAO.

I would vote Johnson if I thought he had a chance but you are throwing a vote away voting for him, to each his own i suppose.

I fucking hate Trump too but I hate Hilary more so trump it is.....

Unfortunately I look at it as...you cant vote for who you like this time around, you have to vote against who you hate the most......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I'll probably end up voting for Gary Johnson, even though he doesn't stand a fucking chance. I just can't throw a vote for Trump, even if it means going against Shillary. Basically America is screwed either way, and the rest of the world is laughing their collective asses off at us right now.

I'll be voting for Gary Johnson as well.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If you don't vote for trump you're voting for Hillary. Lesser of two evils here. Hillary will get us in another war. And it will be with Russia.

It doesn't matter. Trump will not win. There's no way they would let Hilary get out of that Benghazi shit if she wasn't already picked to be the next president. You know there will be an executive order on y'all guns too.

Archived