If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

Trump is bad in every possible way.

I really do not see it taking very long after he gets sworn into office before shit goes wrong for us all.

He's no worse than the alternative was.

We've had worse presidents in the past and got through it just fine,

We will all be ok, don't buy into all the hysteria.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Your only as good as the people you surround yourself with.

Don't Hillary it. Answer the question. What's going to happen?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

No one has a crystal ball. We do however have the past. No one can tell me how Obama could have been charged with a crime but they sure swear he's done something ilegal. When you press them on specific laws broken nothing comes to mind. Nothing real anyway. Only the usual misinformation about Lybia and executive penning.

No one knows how any of his agenda will even hold up in court. Obama was humbled with the public option by the supreme court. If anything he does is too expensive to be realistic he'll hang for it in the next election. At least that's conventional wisdom but the Republican party is just as spendy as the Democrats so I'm not holding my breath on any reasonable changes that will fix the painfully wasteful spending.

I just hope he has his shit together, this is one tough fucking job...

I feel that trump actually cares about the real issues and not the agenda.

If you go back and watch old videos 10-20 years old when he spoke and said he never would want to be the president but if this country is falling apart he would not count that option out.

The thing about trump is he does not like to fail, so why he would do things that would hurt the country and people here is besides me.

He is a billionaire that just proved everyone wrong and done it by himself while the media and government was against him.

He will now sit in the rundown whitehouse with massively outdated decor (if you compare it to something like Russia with gold everything) with his family for the next 4 years of his life instead of his world class condos.
He has a huge plate full of crap to deal with and everyone will be watching him not just the USA, EVERYONE!

Looks like the President Elect is going to set a record for backpeddling on campaign promises. No wall, no charges for clinton, completely establishment cabinet etc.

Wonder if Republicans will admit buyers remorse? The Democrats are still head in the sand about obama...

Honestly campaigning candidates will say anything they (or their advisors) think will help them get elected, goes for both sides.

Your only as good as the people you surround yourself with.

Don't Hillary it. Answer the question. What's going to happen?

I'm not nostradamus and making predictions, i hope i am wrong, but if history says anything, his actions speak louder than his mine or anyone else's words ever will.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I feel that trump actually cares about the real issues and not the agenda.

If you go back and watch old videos 10-20 years old when he spoke and said he never would want to be the president but if this country is falling apart he would not count that option out.

The thing about trump is he does not like to fail, so why he would do things that would hurt the country and people here is besides me.

He is a billionaire that just proved everyone wrong and done it by himself while the media and government was against him.

He will now sit in the rundown whitehouse with massively outdated decor (if you compare it to something like Russia with gold everything) with his family for the next 4 years of his life instead of his world class condos.

He has a huge plate full of crap to deal with and everyone will be watching him not just the USA, EVERYONE!

Opulence doesn't make a country like Russia good. Not sure where the comparison is.

Fuck Russia and fuck Putin. We don't have anything in common other than humans living there.

And untill he releases his tax returns I am not convinced he is a billionaire. No conspiracy here either, there is a reason"the IRS said an audit doesn't stop someone from releasing" he didn't and either he isn't as rich as he says or he didn't give any money to the organizations he claims.

Either way it's going to be interesting to see if he can figure out what the supreme court does. He says gay marriage is law because the supreme court handed down its decision. In almost the same breath he said the opposite about Row versus Wade. Which is it? Does a ruling from the SCOTUS end the discussion or not? Is there more nuance than he understands? Does he know what the word "nuance" even means?

Archived