If you had to vote tomorrow  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

I am voting Trump ONLY because I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want Hillary in there. But I think trump is an arrogant prick who is not suited to be president of the United States of America. We are fucked either way.

• Like 4

Trump here. Hillary is just plain evil and with all the new wikileaks that just came out should open peoples eyes. The shitty thing is the media has their agenda and has yet to even report on them. They are still bashing Trump for something he said 11 years ago.

The media is to blame and needs to be held accountable.

• Like 5

Trump as well. I absolutely hate Clinton and the brainwashed arrogance that her followers carry. They scream that they want change but then want to vote for the same old politician that is only out to push their own agenda and continue to run our country into the ground.

With Trump what you see is what you get and he is invested in making our country a better place by actually investing in Americans.

• Like 1

I can't vote for either of them. The lessor of two evils is still voting for evil. There is a zero % chance my state will ever go to a non-Democrat so my vote is meaningless anyway. In the end I'd prefer it if Trump wins, but I'm doubtful its going to happen.

• Like 1