CE Auto Electric Supply

On October 10th, I sent an email to Tony, asking if I'd be able to order three of his books and have them shipped to an FPO address so I may be able to read them during the rest of this deployment. He explained that even though one of the books is no longer in print, but he would definitely be able to ship the other two to my ship. I placed my order, and received a couple of confirmation emails, and so started the wait for shipping. For those that are unfamiliar with waiting for mail or a package to come from your family/friends to you from the opposite side of the world, and also to go through military processing facilities, it averages out to be a three to six week wait (at least for this deployment it has). But today I have received the two books, Automotive Wiring and Electrical Systems, volumes 1 and 2, as well as two bonus magazines: Street Rod Life Vol 1 No 3, and Street Rod Life Vol 2 No 2. All signed by Tony, and only eight days after being ordered. Thanks a lot Tony and Julie, I appreciate it. Time to start reading :):good:

• 8 months later...

Just want to say thank you again Tony. Really fast shipping on this one. Placed my order on Saturday, received it yesterday afternoon in the mail. With the cheapest shipping option I had available to me. Thank you for the speedy service.

58 minutes ago, reedal said:

Just want to say thank you again Tony. Really fast shipping on this one. Placed my order on Saturday, received it yesterday afternoon in the mail. With the cheapest shipping option I had available to me. Thank you for the speedy service.

You're very welcome!

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif