3 way

fox_racin4

yea, check out "oncore" eric stevens and matt borgardt company (both formally from image dynamics)

also, there are 8's that have the magnet in front of the cone to minimize mounting depth. -or- spacers can also be used in some cases.

Just did a quick google,

I don't think Eric Stevens is part of that company,

Also their listed address on their website is the same as cadence's address.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

yea, check out "oncore" eric stevens and matt borgardt company (both formally from image dynamics)

also, there are 8's that have the magnet in front of the cone to minimize mounting depth. -or- spacers can also be used in some cases.

Just did a quick google,

I don't think Eric Stevens is part of that company,

Also their listed address on their website is the same as cadence's address.

i'm not sure about all the particulars... I havent talked to matt since before he and eric left ID-

If you ran clean power to a quality low power driver, you would be surprised what it can take. Especially if you cross it over so that it doesn't have to play the lowest bass.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

i undersand that, but when comparing a 60rms driver, to a 250rms driver, make ya wonder haha

i wont have much for subs in the truck so, wont have much bass to keep up with ( of anything 2 sealed 10s on 500rms)

ill be lookin into the dayton stuff a bit more

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

If you ran clean power to a quality low power driver, you would be surprised what it can take. Especially if you cross it over so that it doesn't have to play the lowest bass.

Totally agree.

OP : you would be amazed by the output you can have with good quality driver on "low" watts.

I have a 2400 w amp on my sub (SSA Zcon) and my 8 Ohms mids can easily keep up ...with 2 x 35-40 w rms !!! I have a 4 x 65 w @ 4 Ohms amp. I can tell you it's loud enough !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived