89 accord engine swap. Failures inside!

Well done man. Hell of a job bud.

thanks!

I love it when my wife hangs out with me, that's a good feeling. Love those old Hondas. My wife had a 89 accord. Sedan with a sun roof 5 speed. It was a blast to drive. I had just done a timing belt and water pump. paid a fortune for a new radiator. new battery. 300k miles and she let her brother drive it. Wrecked it and the insurance company said it was worth $750. We miss that car.

good times man, and yeah they aint worth much but they are cool to me.

When I was a young'n my mom bought a brand spanking new Accord Hatch. I thought it was pretty damn cool. This thread takes me back to those days, thanks for the nostalgia.

1986HondaAccord_700.jpg

My first car was an 86 Integra, and I'm really seeing how much those two cars had in common back then

1986-Acura-Integra-LS-side-profile-660x4

yeah, i love these things for some reason. Not even that good of a car, rear suspension is junk and you cant get parts anymore. lol

I drove the ever living shit out of my Integra too. It had over 320k clocked when I sold it and was still running. Granted it burned some oil and the compression was lacking, but it started and drove. Also there was definitely some 16 year old kid first stereo shenanigans going on in it.

Archived