Hey SMD Peeps, Could Really Use Some Help

Hey everyone, been ghost for a while. Been dealing with some substantial mental health issues. I don't expect or deserve anyone to give a shit, I know I've been a dick in the past, but I need funds for a plane ticket, and time is flying by.

I am not asking for charity, but am asking for help moving this P99RS. It is still uninstalled, has been in its box in my closet. I am prepared to let it go for very cheap. Maybe you want it, maybe someone you know does.

Please, if you are on the fence, or hesitant, due to my prior actions here, consider buying it. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Ken

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I posted you for sale page on a SQ facebook page to help out..

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Hope you can move it, I don't need it, but we've all gone though some shit at one point or another so I feel you there. That's why I never take too much personally, you never know what people are going through.

Hope you get where you're needing to go and you're on the up and up soon.

Still thankful for all your workout advice years ago, I live out in the sticks now so I canceled my membership as I just wanna get outta town and back to the farm after work, but when I'm ever in a gym lifting that's the shit I still folllow and appreciate to this day.

I wish you peace my friend.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived