WinISD

Colby88

What exactly are you trying to double check? Main things I would look for (at least what I can think of off the top of my head) is, port area being sufficient, bracing, net volume, no large flat surfaces obstructing the subs and/or the port, and actual tuning (is it the same as what you want it to be). That's what I can think of at the moment half asleep at 4:50am my time. I'm sure there's something I'm missing but those are definitely things to keep in mind.

When you mean port area your talking about m/s thing right? I don't have to make sure anything else in another graph? (Length fits too so I got that) Also when you say flat surface what do you mean?

Yeah, i'm talking about the m/s thing. By flat surface I mean like a piece of plywood, or something flat, right behind a sub and/or port. It could cause loading issues or change the tuning of the port. I can't go into details seeing as I don't know the details but that is something that I look for.

How far should a sub be from a port wall?

I don't have a concrete answer for that. I would say at least 4 inches from the motor. I would have someone else chime in on that one for ya.

Archived