Second Skin Audio

Happy Halloween 2016

halloween-2016-sale-final.jpg?t=14775153

This Halloween weekend enjoy some SPOOKTACULAR savings on all Second Skin Products. This frightening low discount won’t last long, so make sure to order your high quality American made products between October 29th and October 31st to save 20% at checkout on all orders over $75.00 (not including shipping)

Orders above $75 get 20% off using code NOCURSE20SMD

Use the above code at WWW.SECONDSKINAUDIO.COM to get your savings applied to your products at check out. Have a fun and safe Halloween weekend and don’t forget to get those orders in by Monday October 31st, 2016!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

PS........GO CUBBIES!!!!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

hell yeah. Just ordered the 72sqft pack of Overkill Pro, and the 54sqft pack of Luxury Liner Pro. Thanks for the great deal!

So does a $1000 dollar order qualify ? I guess it does because you guys sent me a UPS confirmation for 120lbs headed to my house :)

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

hell yeah. Just ordered the 72sqft pack of Overkill Pro, and the 54sqft pack of Luxury Liner Pro. Thanks for the great deal!

So does a $1000 dollar order qualify ? I guess it does because you guys sent me a UPS confirmation for 120lbs headed to my house :)

YOU GUYS ROCK.......Thanks for insisting on our high quality American made sound deadening product!!!! Second Skin For The Win

468x60.png

Does it apply to the two b stock packs I ordered last night?

Sorry Pasta Prime, we don't extend out the sale dates. SMD forum members get it a day early already which was Friday instead of Saturday like the general public. You luckily got the last 2 B Stock Damplifier products which are already discounted at 30% off A Stock. The 3 forty pounders that were left sold to SMD customers too, on Friday though. Let us know in DM next time you need to order and I will get you a discount code to use for the missed deal (just remind me in the message). Have a great day dude!!

468x60.png

Does it apply to the two b stock packs I ordered last night?

Sorry Pasta Prime, we don't extend out the sale dates. SMD forum members get it a day early already which was Friday instead of Saturday like the general public. You luckily got the last 2 B Stock Damplifier products which are already discounted at 30% off A Stock. The 3 forty pounders that were left sold to SMD customers too, on Friday though. Let us know in DM next time you need to order and I will get you a discount code to use for the missed deal (just remind me in the message). Have a great day dude!!

Secondskin always helping out loyal customers. No wonder I keep coming back with big orders. :)

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?