XS Power

What's the difference between the STD lithium's and the SPL versions? Also with the chargers Li1215 and Li1225 would it matter which one was used on a xs15k or 30k for example? The Li1225 would just offer a faster charge rate correct? Thanks in advance!

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/20/2016 at 0:26 AM, bigp88 said:

I own a 15k and according to xs power they shine at around 11.8 so if your looking to get the most out of ur amp don't do it

i know this is old as hell but I'd like to say now from testing that your problem is that you use agm and lihtium. 

Pull the agms and try with just the lithium and I bet you your voltage will be better. My buddy is running the same amp setup as you with only 1 alt and just 1 lihtium and is seeing 12.8 full tilt at idle

1349713160_rte.png

On 3/13/2017 at 1:38 PM, rocking.that.eclipse said:

i know this is old as hell but I'd like to say now from testing that your problem is that you use agm and lihtium. 

Pull the agms and try with just the lithium and I bet you your voltage will be better. My buddy is running the same amp setup as you with only 1 alt and just 1 lihtium and is seeing 12.8 full tilt at idle

So he's running a xs 15k on 2 sundown 6ks... I just found out my amps were at .25 each and not .5 my dmm was broke the day I bought my zv4s...since then I changed my amps to taramp 8ks and all my old agms to northstar and my voltage has gotten much better

1 hour ago, fyerbyrd22 said:

then the agm was bad...mixing agm with lithium helps, not hurts...unless the agm is already shit

False. AGM is brand new and load tested perfect. In testing we found that under load the lithium was feeding the agm faster than the alternator could even thought the alternator is 8 inches from battery. This lithium was feeding the front battery before it was feeding the amp. 

I can try to do a video for you this weekend. If you look at a topic on the xs power tab on here called lithium weirdness you'll see.

1349713160_rte.png

• 1 month later...