Sonic Electronix

Car audio installation business startup advice

I need advice from experts and those who have a serious business installing car audio. I have been doing car audio install since pre 1980. I have an opportunity to share space in a shop where a friend install vehicle accessories and window tint. I need a rough list of pro tools, any kind of tech literature, good advice, or anything else that can be said about starting up a car audio installation business.

Admins/moderators, please move this to the appropriate area if need be. I couldn't find the correct topic header.

Uncle G

• 6 years later...
3 hours ago, Click7 said:

Hi all! Please advise how a company can ensure the quality of technical support services provided by an outsourcing provider.

Not working with jokers would be a start I guess.

You should be more specific on what exactly is your situation.

• 3 months later...

Stumbled on this gem from 7 years back - hope you're rockin' that car audio biz by now! Assuming you got the basics down with tools (crimpers, wire strippers, etc.), my advice is to invest in a good multimeter and an oscilloscope. They're life savers when troubleshooting."Stumbled on this gem from 7 years back - hope you're rockin' that car audio biz by now! Assuming you got the basics down with tools (crimpers, wire strippers, etc.), my advice is to invest in a good multimeter and an oscilloscope. They're life savers when troubleshooting. Make sure you're keeping up with the latest in tech literature too. Lots of free resources online, and joining forums like DIYMobileAudio can help. Here's a left-field suggestion - consider boosting your online presence if you haven't already. This company offers a Foundation Backlink Service that's worth checking out. Helps boost your SEO game and reel in more customers.

Edited by stinar

• 1 month later...