Which number do I set the overlap?

I believe he means the overlap for the gain.

You'll get mixed answers on this question. I personally prefer -10dB overlap for my sub amps, and then depending on the song and the frequencies it plays, I'll set my volume at a safe level for what is playing. Not all music is recorded or created equally, so while you can play full volume at -10dB on one, that might be too much for the next song. I do not recommend using the -15dB track at all.

Just me.

I believe he means the overlap for the gain.

You'll get mixed answers on this question. I personally prefer -10dB overlap for my sub amps, and then depending on the song and the frequencies it plays, I'll set my volume at a safe level for what is playing. Not all music is recorded or created equally, so while you can play full volume at -10dB on one, that might be too much for the next song. I do not recommend using the -15dB track at all.

Just me.

yes gain overlap

than i choose -10 db gainoverlap on dd1+.i must test this!

i want set the gain in safe level because my amp output more than subwoofer power

If you have the DD-1+, then you can use it to set your overlap to -7.5dB, which I would recommend to be safer than -10dB, given the amount of difference between your amp and subwoofer RMS, especially if you are unfamiliar with your system limits. But if you do -10dB, listen for any abnormal sounds and smells, because that means you're pushing the limits of your sub and further listening at that level can damage it.