XS Power

Hey guys, completely random question but im sure im not alone here.

The labels on my XP750 are kinda peeling off and rubbed through in some spots just from moving it around so much. My OCD doesnt like that especially since I plan on getting a second to match.

Is it possible to get a new sticker to replace the torn one? Couldn't find anyone who asked this before, hopefully someone has an answer.

I know Steve had some new ones sent to him from XS Power, not sure if they were free or if he paid for them though. Call XS Power and ask about what can be done for the labels.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

I know Steve had some new ones sent to him from XS Power, not sure if they were free or if he paid for them though. Call XS Power and ask about what can be done for the labels.

Ill give it a shot, thanks man