Wanted: Blown Amplifiers

whazoo84

I am looking to buy whatever trash amplifiers you have!

Blew your last amplifier and don't want it anymore? Sell it to me.

I fix blown amplifiers as long as the board isn't cracked to the point of a large jumper being needed to cross the board.

However, for right now I want your blown amplifiers, I'm accepting anything you have to offer, I like to pay less than 100$ for an amp unless it's a massive amp and I'm getting a good deal either way.

Thanks guys!

Nick M.

I have an old school fosgate 1000db.has a protection problem.i believe it will run for awhile then protect.had it fixed worked for while then protected again and stuck..I can send pics if like

I'd love some pics, PM me. Sounds like there was a short in one of the speakers. If there was it'll pass a small DC current through the output where AC is meant to go. That'll burn a few components and cause that to go into protect like that. I have recievers on the shelf doing the same thing. If you're willing to work out a deal, PM me and I'll have a look.

make him a fair offer pm your number so you can make the deal with him

I don't like giving my number out randomly that quick.

Tell your friend I'd be happy to buy it and work out a deal, but I'm guessing our versions of fair are probably a lot different. If the thing is blown up pretty bad, as in roasted the board and way beyond repair, it's a parts piece and I don't want to pay much, if he roasted some components and it's been sitting and needs to be refreshed, I'll offer more. It just depends on what's wrong really.

Archived