Randal's 2002 Ford F150 (daily)

8 hours ago, BP1Fanatic said:

I might have to try the dash pad. I got four 8's to switch out my 15's. I'm either going BP4 or tapped 1/4 wave pipe.

Couldn't see your pic brother. May be my shitty lap top, Link to your SMD build log ???

8 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

Nice to see you back at it Randal and posting updates. Miss your advice. Oh and leave it to you to keep it simple but still be killer. 

Sup Brother. Thanks for posting !!! I'm Back (actually never left, Just slacked off a bit) Missed this place ... And Thank You !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I drive / operate this ...

KIMG0709

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Nice sharp looking tow truck. My son is 26 and has a friend thats a owner/operator for dirt & snow hauling and he put a killer sound system in his truck, subs and all. Kids lol My son works for a small paving company and does a lot of hauling, prepping & paving. I work union and trying to get him on this summer out of the operators. He could make $45 and hour and has a retirement started.

3 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

Nice sharp looking tow truck. My son is 26 and has a friend thats a owner/operator for dirt & snow hauling and he put a killer sound system in his truck, subs and all. Kids lol My son works for a small paving company and does a lot of hauling, prepping & paving. I work union and trying to get him on this summer out of the operators. He could make $45 and hour and has a retirement started.

Her name is Knuckle Buster. Take her a spin around the block and you will know why. LOL

What can i cay ?? I love working outdoors and being on the open road !!! She's a heavy hauler for sure !!!

It actually has a real nice Pioneer head unit, 4 speakers, amp and 12" sub under the coffin bed. Honestly, she will rock the block down !!! Nothing sound quality or SPL, but great noise maker to keep you awake on those long hauls !!! 

Thats awesome!!! It's important to do something you love.I did my first airport job last summer and being 150 ft from the wing tips of all types of planes taking off was cool. Believe it or not Anchorage has one of the busiest hub airports. 2 10'000 runways and a plane taking off every few minutes is cool. 70 million dollars of work bids next week out there and we will probably be back. Nice 2 year job would be nice. 5 more to retirement. Hell ya

• 2 months later...

Fords

As for work trucks, I love them. But for Daily drivers, Not so much. Seriously, this one is a money pit.

And to be truly honest, I'm a Chevy Guy.

With that being said, Every thing Car Audio is coming out and this truck will be sold once the latest shit that's tearing up is fixed.

Still a very nice truck, just not for me.

Also, I found something I've wanted for a LONG time. and I bought one. A Chevy Avalanche !!!

gallery_5_7_82563.jpg

I will be starting a new thread on this ASAP. Hope You guys Enjoy it as much as I plan to have fun Building it !!!

Stay Tuned !!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just replaced the original alternator last week. My truck is 17 years old.

hrXSzIRCOoYKUZy2aV60TMQOCu9eCCBmqksTPaQc

D4cqKDzpkx8jyeITL74ja1McoKBDpf85Tn4MPuEw

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

Archived