Political parties, enough already?

It was made shockingly clear to me over the last year than people don't vote for issues, truth, ideals or anything of any real substance. I watched our "conservatives" elect a thrice married, (one wife was an ilegal alien), draft dodging, Russia loving reality TV star.

I watched our "liberals" vote fore a fracking loving, war mongering, corporate felating, oil company opoligist, racist NEOCON.

Everyone had their excuses although none of them made sense. Clinton was G.W. only a little more intelligent.(or not) Trump is everything a fiscal conservative hates. That dude walked away from monatary responsibilities and and was proud of it. He made a living being a deadbeat employer and importing workers for his resort.

I noticed that no matter what, no matter the evidence, these people were supporting their candidates like a bunch of third grade football fans.

Then it hit me, it's EXACTLY that. People pick a team and no matter what, thick and thin, good and bad they support the team. The same thing just happened during the election.

The Internet is a permanent record so I dug around some old forums I used to frequent and saw the pattern. Republics defend their candidate no matter what. Sometimes even contradicting themselves depending on who supports what.

I've seen long and seemingly passionate rants about this subject or that situation and people make themselves look really informed and on an obvious side. Fast forward a couple of years and now all of a sudden people have the same passion, same seemingly informed opinion yet they are on the opposite side of the argument.

It's fucking nonsense. Americans need to stop with their God damn party loyalties and form their own ideas and opinions. America needs to stop teaching ourselves to think there are only two sides or that a political party full of hundreds of millions of people could possibly represent even a fraction of their members personal beliefs and ideas. Get 10 friends who've known eachother for 20 years into a room and see how much they truly agree on. They will knock all of the finer details out of the conversation and settle on "football is fuckin awsome" because there is no way 10 individuals all love the exact same things about the exact same team.

A rant I know but I've been on the road for two days and thinking is about all you can do at a time like that.lol

That's how it's always been and always will be. I voted this year based on a few things. The 2 amendment support was by far the biggest. Obviously that was my biggest thing and after that I started looking at any reason why I should vote for Clinton over trump. I started seeing all the bad shit the email server etc. I realized that she was walking teflon and that to me threw a flag.

We seem to lack a party that truly connects with the middle class normal people. Those people came out in droves this year. I'm not sure if it was to vote trump in or keep Hillary out. If we had parties that aligned with those people we could really see some great things. I can only imagine what a house cleaning that would take.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Agree with n8.
2nd amendment is my big reason as well as not wanting to be in another war wasting money and our own for no real benefit to our country. Oh but I know they are a major exporter of oil so it would only make sense for our government to want to invade them... Havent we seen this tactic before... Hmmmm

Now I get that you dont like Russia from your other post in the Political Poll thread when you said that they have nothing in common with us except that humans live there, but we actually do. So many bassheads over there!! People that go work everyday, have hobbies.

You want to start talking about racist this and neo that but then make a comment about their people as if we are better then them??? So who is contradicting who now.... Mind blown..

Starving children through out our nation, homeless people all over, vets that fought for this country only to come home and find that their house was foreclosed on, health insurance that is so outrageously expensive, people killing people over twenty bucks.

These are things that need to be taken care of here on our own soil, not some war, not some email scandal, not some more nonsense news of Bill Clinton getting sucked off once again by some new mistress in the white house.

We need to come together as 1 and stop this division nonsense.

Our country needs to be making money and exporting goods, not importing all the items we need.

As a kid China use to be described as a poor 3rd world country with cheap products, now they have passed us standing still. They are the leading edge of technology, and make damn near everything we use everyday.
Its almost impossible to find something made 100% in the usa. Hell even the KitchenAid mixers are made in usa, but the motor that powers the thing comes from china...

People want change and not the same ol government BS. Every year the parties promise the voters everything, but then do nothing.

Trump has the ability to be different since he is not in the system, he has no investors to make happy to persuade his mind. Of coarse this could easily happen, but only time will tell.

Saying people vote the same way every time is obviously not true since last terms polls and the term before that where completely wrong.

Multiple states that always vote demo became republican. Now we got people complaining about who won.

My opinion is trump is not a republican, all his life he backed the democratic party, the stereotype of a republican you say would never do no such thing and invest money to the democratic party.

There is a simple reason why he ran as a republican.

The democratic party endorsed Hillary, Liberals never win so that is a pointless party to run as, all you left with now is the republican party which even them did not endorse trump.

So all the people that didnt vote or wrote a person in are the reason for Trumps victory.
This election was so close, and could of easily been in Hillarys favor but the numerous posts Ive seen from people saying " I didnt vote, I stayed home and got high instead".
The pure laziness from so many people. They despise trump so much that they will protest and riot for how many days straight now, but sure didnt seem that motivated come election time.

If Hillary would of had the votes from the small percentage of people that voted for Johnson or someone else she would have won...

Wisconsin 3.6% voted for Johnson, she would of had those 10 electoral votes.

Michigan 3.6% voted for Johnson, she would of also won those 16 electoral votes.

Pennsylvania 2.4% voted for Johnson, she would of also won those 20 electoral votes.

Florida 2.2% voted for Johnson she would of also won those 29 electoral votes.

Arizona another close one she could of had.
All Trump haters can only blame themselves.

If your preferred candidate cant make it that far than it is most likely due to people having different views.

You cant go by popular votes because then 4 states that make up the majority of out population will be the only ones votes that matter, and we all see how those states vote the same way year after year for the most part.
That sure is not fair to the rest of us either.

The system will always be a 2 party system when it comes to the end.

In the beginning, the political offices were not paid positions. it was a privilege to serve in office. Now the lobbyists have taken over. They write the laws and pass them along to the people that owe them to get them passed. Cleaning the whitehouse is a step in the right direction.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

From my standpoint as a college kid, I think it is ridiculous.

Working the other day a truck driver asked me if I was almost done with college. I told him that I had one more semester and that I couldn't wait to be done. He then told me that when I was done to come find me so he could beat some sense into me. He said that college drills into your brain all of these stupid ideas that are wrong.

I got an email yesterday, directly from the dean of college, saying that if you needed counseling because of the election result that they were extending the hours of the on campus shrink. What the fuck has this country come to where you need counseling to deal with a presidential candidate losing.

the other one that struck me as ridiculous is that some of my sisters friends wouldn't even leave their apartments the day after the election because they were afraid to be deported. They had actually called into work and taken the day off.

I'm fed up with it as it is already. The president is only one person and he doesn't have all the power. All these people forget that congress has to approve everything that the president tries to pass.

1349713160_rte.png

From my standpoint as a college kid, I think it is ridiculous.

Working the other day a truck driver asked me if I was almost done with college. I told him that I had one more semester and that I couldn't wait to be done. He then told me that when I was done to come find me so he could beat some sense into me. He said that college drills into your brain all of these stupid ideas that are wrong.

I got an email yesterday, directly from the dean of college, saying that if you needed counseling because of the election result that they were extending the hours of the on campus shrink. What the fuck has this country come to where you need counseling to deal with a presidential candidate losing.

the other one that struck me as ridiculous is that some of my sisters friends wouldn't even leave their apartments the day after the election because they were afraid to be deported. They had actually called into work and taken the day off.

I'm fed up with it as it is already. The president is only one person and he doesn't have all the power. All these people forget that congress has to approve everything that the president tries to pass.

That's what happens when the government and the media use fear as a tool to manipulate the population.

As for what we've become, the answers is a country that is being taken over by pussies and morons.

And it's not just college that drills bullshit into your head, they start all the way from the very beginning of your schooling.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

In school we are at the mercy of the teachers opinion. They are supposed to be unbiased. The media is slanted. The news as well as many the TV shows we watch are slanted. Regan de regulated the media and now they are controlled by people with an agenda like George Soros. People get to a point where the don't have an independent thought and take crap as gospel because it is drilled into their head. Fahrenheit 451.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived