Sonic Electronix

Sound deadening question. More deadener or better quality?

or you can wait to have more money.. why pend $80 plus your time to redo it later when you have the money?

i have like 120 square feet if not more and i mean way more.. i get on the sales when i see them

Is it mostly the larger bulk that usually goes on sale or do the smaller units frequently go on sale also? Where can you find these on sale and is there any way to be notified when it is?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-2004 Ford explorer

-Pioneer Deh-80prs HU

-4 Rockford Fosgate R1683

-2 Rockford Fosgate P1S4-12 wired to 2ohms

-1 Rockford Fosgate Prime R500-1

-I know it's very basic...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are telling you the cheaper product is not worth while, but you are still wanting to buy it.

Again you can lead the horse to water but you cant make it drink...

Something they wont teach you in college...

Cheap-work-or-quality-542x360.jpg

I am very aware that the cheaper product would not perform as well as the more expensive product. But sometimes you can get a cheaper product that does 90% of the more expensive option. Since I don't have much knowledge in this field I was getting opinions from others who do. I have decided I will probably just got with second skin anyways, but I will just have to wait and that is fine with me.

-2004 Ford explorer

-Pioneer Deh-80prs HU

Dont have to do it all at once, or use your gift card for something else and wait for them to have the black friday / cyber monday sales.

They typically have them every year and its just around the corner man.

They will usually post through out their social media and on this site when they do, also I think they even have a giveaway going on right now unless that has ended already.

Tearing out a cars interior just to use a below average product is not worth it anyway you look at it, your time is worth something even if its not money it could of been spent doing something else instead of redoing something you already once did.

sometimes you just have to wait til you get the amountb t do it right the FIRST time.. i agree .. second skin and the other one he said.. may not be my preference BUT it is sil advice from some ono competes ,or has competed.. this game that we are all in is not a cheap one . we all start of basic and progress to where we THINK we should be at but in reality we are all just starting to know stuff . ( for some reason i cant make the words right today , not by me but by this site 0 . but listen to what theyare telling you . with a grain of salt. if somebody with that amount of hitys,comment, admin, what ever is telling you the best way that he has done it (t all are ich here0 and if you listen to them, you may come ut better inthe long run . other than doing ot twice as a lot of others has done,. do it ONCE !.. as a side note. some thing is going opnwith this site as my mispellings acnt be corrected. ... il try another browser but . please get the point..

if my ears dont buzz. you need more ..

sometimes you just have to wait til you get the amountb t do it right the FIRST time.. i agree .. second skin and the other one he said.. may not be my preference BUT it is sil advice from some ono competes ,or has competed.. this game that we are all in is not a cheap one . we all start of basic and progress to where we THINK we should be at but in reality we are all just starting to know stuff . ( for some reason i cant make the words right today , not by me but by this site 0 . but listen to what theyare telling you . with a grain of salt. if somebody with that amount of hitys,comment, admin, what ever is telling you the best way that he has done it (t all are ich here0 and if you listen to them, you may come ut better inthe long run . other than doing ot twice as a lot of others has done,. do it ONCE !.. as a side note. some thing is going opnwith this site as my mispellings acnt be corrected. ... il try another browser but . please get the point..

if my ears dont buzz. you need more ..

this is what second skin did for my trunk and i didnt even cover the whole thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyK1FdsMH2Q

Well there is no doubting that second skin is some good shit. I guess I'll just bite the bullet and do we small portions at a time. Thanks for the video.

-2004 Ford explorer

-Pioneer Deh-80prs HU

i used the cheaper deadner.. never again

it makes your car smell and it falls off.. the only one i havent had issues with is dynamat but i have to use about 30% to get same results as second skin

Archived