94 Suzuki Sidekick JLX (Daughters first vehicle, AGM & big 3 done)

Thank you guys for the kind words.

I work ALOT these days and don't have time for shit.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Comparison pic of RF Prime 6.5". CT Sounds 5.25" and Focal 4"

IMG_2687_zpsitsez7jw.jpg

IMG_2688_zpstptzndcw.jpg

thats a pretty serious setup there if crossover points are set right

I got the Faital Pro on Christmas Eve so that was cool. I must say i think it's a decently built driver. It a 4 ohm 60 watt driver, made in Italy and were $50 for the pair. Shipped and received In a few days so that was a nice surprise. I like that it has gaskets on both sides of the basket. RF is the only one with it on the back side. Hmmm

IMG_2696_zpsrj7rndgd.jpg

Pic of all the 4" drivers i have. To be honest 3 are more of a 3.5" only the RF is a true 4+".

IMG_2697_zpsf8obzjun.jpg

The Focal are for the Malibu A-Pillars and the rest i have for this build. I would still like to to try the Faital Pro's in the dash and maybe with the tweeter somewhere near dash & A-Pillar it might draw the stage up more. We'll see, not set on anything for sure probably only have two days to complete so thats always a factor. Might have to build a test box for these drivers and see how they sound.

IMG_2698_zpspklyadmf.jpg

I think i have all the driver choices i need for now. Pretty much everything is ready just need to clean up after the holidays and get it in.

Nice drivers brother.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I got a couple gift card for Amazon for Christmas so i just bought a Pioneer DEH-X7800BHS for this build. Get rid of the 90's SuperTuner 3 and get her something she will be able to do hands free calling and streaming of music if she wants.(Mainly the hands free calling for a teenager.) But this HU has some pretty good tuning options so this will be a big improvement and make some of my install easier.

• 61Ga7m4rddL._SX522_.jpg

I got some fast rings and more sound deadening.

41Cd21ENEZL._SY90_.jpg

512ZJEewe9L._SX90_.jpg

511LuqqewoL._SX90_.jpg

Burned up the rest of the gift cards. Now when all this shit shows up i will be ready. as long as i quit buying shit!

Archived