94 Suzuki Sidekick JLX (Daughters first vehicle, AGM & big 3 done)

Your daughter needs to go through this build log and see everything you've done for her.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

2 hours ago, Karkov said:

Your daughter needs to go through this build log and see everything you've done for her.....

It is my plan when i can get her to stick around for more than an hour. lol I gave her a verbal breakdown of what i did and how much time i have into it. Plus i told her to protect her system like she would protect her bank account. I believe she will, love of music is in me and the kids so i know she is cherishing the system. One of the main reasons i am leaving the 12's in there for now.

Thanks for checking out the build. 

3 hours ago, oxsign said:

I've used the Skar 6.5" a couple times in a few different builds and have all worked out great in the installs.

Thank you for your experience with the Skar 6.5", they where one of my favorite choices to try.

4 hours ago, bsneon98 said:

Sounds very nice and balanced! 

Thank you, it is a very nice set up for a budget build. All Gains set with SQ tracks so it is a great mixture of loud and clean. Video was for you my friend! lol

8 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

Thank you, it is a very nice set up for a budget build. All Gains set with SQ tracks so it is a great mixture of loud and clean. Video was for you my friend! lol

LOL I appreciate it man! 

I got the daughters heater switch in today along with 2 new passenger interior door handles. So all 4 are new and matching, being that they are plastic all 4 where wore out/ broken. Waiting for driver mirror to show up to install and mount tweeters permanently.

My son stopped by while i was working on it so i gave him a demo of the system. He was amazed at how clean sounding it was. He asked what i was doing for bass? Duh... you gave her your old subs and RF amp! Think he's been working to much. lol I know he was jealous and really wants his HU in his truck so i will have to get that in when i get back from Vegas.

Daughter is super happy with the system, she showed me some of her favorite songs on it. I suspected this would happen and glad she loves it. I also made her sit down and go thru this build log to see how much work i had into it, but she didn't say much, we also did't talk alot. She visited the poodles while i worked on her car. 

Archived