B2 IS12v3 Moving Some Air

Haven't posted a video of my box or it doing it's thing so here you go. The song is "I'm the Man" by 50 Cent ft. Chris Brown. Rebassed and slowed by Ultra Low Muzik. The NU3000 is almost at full power. Not quite there but pretty close. Of course the video doesn't do it justice. My phone auto adjusts the mic levels but oh well. You get a little bit of mic distortion towards the end. Can't really hear it but I went outside to see how far down it was shaking the doors. The room next door was shaking. Not nearly as bad as my previous hall I worked at. It would shake the doors of the floors above and below me. I have another video I may post that shows the port ripping a receipt. It takes a second but it gets there eventually. Like the title says, this is the B2 IS12v3. For being a cheaper sub woofer it definitely moves some air and knocks things down in my room and other people's rooms. Could easily be sold for $300 and still be worth it. The power handling on that sub is 750w RMS but is taking the NU3000 on pretty much full power like a champ. On top of being loud as hell it sounds pretty damn good too. Nice and clean. That box you see is ~2.5ft^3 tuned to 26Hz. All 3/4" MDF with a double baffle and bracing on the inside. The reason you see a streak of PL on the outside is because I was worried about my spotty craftsmanship not making a properly sealed enclosure so I laid a bead of PL on the inside joints as well as the outside. Needles to say, it's air tight now. Looks like crap but it does what it needs to do. Anyways, here is the video.

Edit: I don't know how to put the video directly in the post. Any help would be appreciated

Edit 2: Nevermind, I guess I figured it out

Archived