Sundown Audio

Box ideas/designs for 4 sundown sa-12 v3 d2 in Dakota club cab

Hi Guys, I currently have a Sundown Sa-12 d2 v3 running off am NXV JAD1200.1 with big three upgrade and 0 gauge wiring. I am wanting more, which I'm sure is a concept you guys understand. So My plan is to run a skar 3500 or similar amp with an upgraded 250 amp alternator and extra battery of course, to 3 additional subs. Now what I am wondering is if I do a slot port box with the port facing up is there room to do two subs on the top and two facing the front seats?

I was originally going to go with two sa 15's and a 2500. But I like the idea of more drivers and more surface area.

Here are the dimensions I have to play with. I had a box for two 15's that fit in there perfectly using these external dimensions.

external height 23.5
external width 49.5
external depth 16.5
Is it safe to run them on different panels like that? I am also thing about running the top two inverted for slightly more more box space (and to look cool)
I appreciate any comments or designs or suggestions that anybody throws my way Thanks

Does anybody have any input on a box design for this setup? I try using the Re box calculator and can set up a box with those dimensions and tuning but I know it's not the best resource for designing boxes. I appreciate any help or if anybody could point me in the right direction. Or maybe I need to post in another section of the forum? Thanks again.