LPF, HPF, Please help, greatly thankful

well I switched alot up, just wasn't happy with the sound so I guess you get what you pay for. I ordered a JL audio 13W7ae sub and a MB Quart 1600.1 amp, then I ordered some Infinity Reference 6030cs components going with an MB Quart 800.4 amp. I also got sound dampening for the inner doors and some baffles for the speakers because there isnt any stuff on the mazda 6 doors at all from the factory.

P.s I ordered this box for the JL audio sub, here is the link.. I figured since i got such a nice sub I might as well get the right box to match it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JL-Audio-13W7-ported-sub-box-special-edition-with-white-port-trim-/351011340006?hash=item51b9e7fee6:m:mAqvsjTGYavWTF7mdx3h4tA

It doesn't matter if the crossover is accurate. If you are setting it by ear then there is no magic number.

I totally agree with this. Who gives a shit if your half a hert off. Or whatever.

I mean, you may WANT to be at 73 other than 80. It all comes down to what your gear can play, in what ever vehicle, and what sounds good,..... there is no book.

I completely agree with Shades post.

Archived