4 gauge big 3

70ah agm under the hood

1 run of 2/0 welding wire to the back

110ah kinetic hc2400 in the back with 2/0 welding ground lead

1/0 KFC sky high wire to the amp

System:

Ct sounds 3000.1

4 Sundown SA 15 wired to 1 ohm

So the first 2 weeks were fine going full tilt nothing weird then. About a week ago I noticed after full tilt the subs were a lil warm and seemed like they smelled a lil. At about the same time I noticed my voltage immediately dropping to 12.3 or lower from 14.7. Rarely dropping below 12.0. Could it be that I don't have enough voltage and it's causing the amp to heat the subs up faster than it should. I also notice when I'm driving that voltage doesn't drop as low of course but it's also a lot louder and they don't seem to get warm at all.

Could it be that my alternator isn't enough or is going out and the voltage is being a bigger issue than it seems?

Side note I have a 240amp on the way no matter what.

I would check your gain... How did you set your gain.

WHat volume does your head unit clip at?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

What track did you use? -5db -10db

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

U have to be clipping I'm putting the same power to 3 SA-10's and they love it, your alt isn't enough

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

U have to be clipping I'm putting the same power to 3 SA-10's and they love it, your alt isn't enough

That's what I'm thinking but wasn't sure. But it never really drops below 12.0. I've got it to 11.9 twice and that's it. I know the subs can handle a lot more which is why I'm kinda confused on why it's happening.

Are the subs new I've had plenty of new subs smell from glue

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

The smell matters. Does it smell like fire/smoke or does it smell like a rubber?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Are the subs new I've had plenty of new subs smell from glue

The smell matters. Does it smell like fire/smoke or does it smell like a rubber?

They are 3-4 weeks old. It's not really a burning smell. Didn't pay to much attention to the smell it's self but I only smell it when I turn the subs back down.The dust cap is only warm when they smell and I also noticed the air coming out of the port was warmer than what I've felt before. My old 12s would get way warmer before they smelled.

Archived