Trump coming out as most establishment republican ever?

Regulate commerce? The government exists to regulate. That doesn't mean that it's a dictatorship.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Congress can be avoided with an executive order. Obama showed us how effective it is.

Pioneer 80PRS

Congress can be avoided with an executive order. Obama showed us how effective it is.

And then it gets pushed to the supreme court if people dont like it and could still get shot down. President is not the almighty. Also shown during the Obama presidency.

IM not crazy about some of his picks. I don't like perry. I don't like the Exxon guy. But some of them have been very good. I'm still apprehensive as to what is actuslly going to happen. Since I'm majorly a one issue voter it's still better than Hillary right now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Regulate commerce? The government exists to regulate. That doesn't mean that it's a dictatorship.

It does when you don't cunsult your congress. A president can't just make cash deals. If he ignores the checks and balances and goes it alone he is dictating.

The thing that gets me is he has no authority right now. None, but he's "making deals" he may not even be able to complete.

All I see so far is help for some real rich folk. He seems to be going after a "trickle down" or what is actually called "supply side economics" tax system. That means rich people don't pay as much with the hopes that somehow in their quest to becoming wealthy they'll remember the little people. That's with ZERO promises from CEO 's that if their taxes were lowered they would translate that saving into jobs. That because it's stupid business. A company is there to make money, not hire people. A workforce is the bane of a companies existence so hiring someone just because it makes more money is nonsense.

Taxes will go UP for a good portion of the middle class, a total Lefty move. Raising taxes on the middle class creates credit slaves. It started in the 80s when the government convinced you that credit is better than cash and let the banks turn millions into endentured workers.

Regulation is necessary but the nature and reach of those regulations needs to be debated on the floor of congress. It's a decision that has so many implications it's dizzying...

Wow, a guy that has been doing shady things his whole life is continuing to do shady things, who would have thunk it?

I'm not gonna stress over it, we've survived worse presidents, and we will survive this clown too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I agree with this ^^^

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

The problem with manufacturing is that it's hard for American companies to compete in America. Hillary's service economy doesn't work. People forget she was on the board of directors for Walmart when she was shoving this idea down America's throat. Import taxes have been used for centuries to keep the local economy viable. A few people at the top made a ton of money on this and now it will change. The off shoring act is still in effect. Fixing this problem does not make trump a dictator.

Pioneer 80PRS

Import tariffs are a horrible idea, we live in a global economy, we need imports and other countries need our exports.

You don't realize what will happen if we start imposing import tariff's on china, nothing good will come of it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived