Trump coming out as most establishment republican ever?

I just saw how Rick Perry is going to be Energy Secretary. ExxonMobil CEO for Secretary of state. Muslim hunter Flynn and on and on.

Corporatism is classic right wing form, but he was supposed to "clean the swamp". Instead he hires an anti-education nut bag for Education Secretary, anti science asshats to head up the sciences, Goldman Sachs is going to have its own wing in the white house.

This on top of telling everyone to forget his campaign promises tells me he conned his voters into thinking he would be a new republican who didn't lie his way into office.

Where he isn't so establishment is his best fried helping him allong from Russia with love. Blows my mind how ANY conservitie could lie to themselves about that one...

Buyer's remorse is setting in. lol

No one believed he would actually do what he said all along, everyone thought he was going to save them and get them jobs.

Did i like hillary, hell no not even enough to vote for her, but i did not vote for this fucktard that is only going to use this country to enrich himself and his family and shaft us all doing it.

If he manages to make it 4 years without being impeached or shot will be amazing.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Not surprised he is a money funnel now for the biggest of the big businesses. I'm surprised how quick his supporters gave up on his promises and are somehow forgiving him. Tea Party constitutionalists are quiet about his conflicts of interest. The constitution lines out what he has to do with previous business ventures and future business dealings. He doesn't care and our so-called conservitie are turning a blind eye.

My man promised a $16,000,000.00 stimulus to a company who intends to not keep jobs in the US but use the money to automate and do away with even MORE jobs. All without the approval of Congress.

I am surprised Identity politics has such a hold on people. Most republicans I know "very conservative, not necessarily republican family" are handing out more excuses then all of Obama supporters I know combined. All because he has an "R" next to his name. Even though he is a big government supporter who wants to spend our way out of outsourcing...

He is going to tax his way out of outsourcing. Import tax.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

He is a ass. My Opinion.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people actually thought he would drain the swamp. You fell for his BS. He is just refreshing the swamp with worse muck.

He said Hillary was evil for her wall street connections. Now he's hiring those wall street people.

This country fell the biggest lie ever told. Lets hope Pumpkin Head doesn't F**k this up to badly

That goes against a free market. Governments manipulating specific sectors of commerce is a dictatorship.

But he promised this money before he was sworn in. Before he has a chance to ask for it.

Congress has the purse, not the president. He doesn't just hand out cash...

That goes against a free market. Governments manipulating specific sectors of commerce is a dictatorship.

But he promised this money before he was sworn in. Before he has a chance to ask for it.

Congress has the purse, not the president. He doesn't just hand out cash...

Why do people seem to think a president can do whatever they want? They can't do shit without Congress. People need to educate themselves.

Archived