Do People Actually Believe This Stuff?

You don't have to agree with or be accepting of what others do with their lives to be respectful to them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is no different than the 700 different versions of Christianity.

I would say 700 different versions of RELIGION not Christianity. Religious people are CRAZY. The people who want to have a close personal relationship with their god or what ever you believe in without persecution of others is fine.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

this is no different than the 700 different versions of Christianity.

I would say 700 different versions of RELIGION not Christianity. Religious people are CRAZY. The people who want to have a close personal relationship with their god without persecution of others is fine.

i agree,

edit:

ecept, you said god and not "whatever you believe in" cause reasons.

You don't have to agree with or be accepting of what others do with their lives to be respectful to them.

Oh, I agree. I try to be as respectful as possible but when you start trying to force it down my throat is when I have a problem. Within the past year they've told us we can't make "gender specific" door tags (things with their names on it that goes on their doors). This includes sports, video games, movie characters, etc. I made every one tools once with being a tool box (saying i'm the biggest of all lol). On the other hand, I made everyone Frozen characters once. If I were to do that now, I could lose my job for assuming someone's gender. Thankfully my residents thought it was funny though this was also before that rule was enacted. I had to go to a training session where they said that I should always refer to someone as a gender neutral pronoun before actually knowing what they identify as. At this point i'm having to walk on egg shells around everyone. Sure, if you want me to refer to you as one thing then tell me but if you look like a man or woman, I will address you accordingly. Again, if that's not how you want to be addressed, then just tell me. Same kind of concept as having my residents tell me what name they prefer to go by. If they don't say anything then their door tags will say what is recorded by the University.

If someone has no empathy they either stay out of it or get defensive. People get defensive when they have a deep rooted bias, usually religious or so-called "moral" supremecy. I have to keep quiet every time someone prays to ask God for things. I was an atheist in the Army. We fucking had a chaplain or some other religious person praying before every ceremony, almost 16 years, who knows how many thousands of prayers before during and after a mission, jump, range, dinner, ruck march, APFT.

Unless someone is making you do the thing, who fucking cares...

^ agreed.

I personally enjoy antagonizing those deeply religious people and all these weird ass gender peeps from time to time, the majority of them have absolutely no idea what theyre talking about and have a very amusing meltdown within minutes of starting a conversation. Probably not the best thing to do but its fun.

Edit: I'm identifying as a soggy overcooked unseasoned chicken wing today, anybody have a gender for that?

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

^ agreed.

I personally enjoy antagonizing those deeply religious people and all these weird ass gender peeps from time to time, the majority of them have absolutely no idea what theyre talking about and have a very amusing meltdown within minutes of starting a conversation. Probably not the best thing to do but its fun.

Edit: I'm identifying as a soggy overcooked unseasoned chicken wing today, anybody have a gender for that?

Jokes on you though because you gave them what they wanted which is attention, they'll take it good or bad.

Also if you go out of your way to antagonize those people that makes you no better than them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived