Do People Actually Believe This Stuff?

Jokes on you though because you gave them what they wanted which is attention, they'll take it good or bad.

Also if you go out of your way to antagonize those people that makes you no better than them.

Fair enough.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If one of these new "genders" gets offended by me, can I say that I identify as a white middle class male from the USA in the 1950's?

It boils down to this, needing to tell a person you don't know, someone standing in front of you that their "insert bias" offends you is your right. Just know, your ides may cause someone else to take issue. The way you deal with it is what makes you a man.

If thinking about gay boys calling themselves reindeer bothers you then change the channel

Male. Female. <_<

Can i ask you something, and i know, i know. People, most people, like to keep things as simple as they can, anything else scares the fuck outta them. If its not black or white, a or b, most people get scared, have fear, then hate. Soooooooo,

You are aware that there are people born with both sets of genitals. Always have been, and always will be. (your guys god is lost, high, or broken huh)

You are aware of this correct ? Do we ask you, what they should define themselves as ?

This is why I don't worry bout this kinda stuff

People are pretty dynamic, so if they want to identify as a grape marshmallow who am I to judge?

Male. Female. <_<

Can i ask you something, and i know, i know. People, most people, like to keep things as simple as they can, anything else scares the fuck outta them. If its not black or white, a or b, most people get scared, have fear, then hate. Soooooooo,

You are aware that there are people born with both sets of genitals. Always have been, and always will be. (your guys god is lost, high, or broken huh)

You are aware of this correct ? Do we ask you, what they should define themselves as ?

Hermaphrodite, yes, I'm aware. usually the parents decide while the child is small how they want to raise them. I didn't bother including because it is such a small, small, small percentage of things born as such. They on the other hand can choose whatever they want, if they want. Even adding a third thing to my list of 2 (now 3) it is still far from all the shit listed in the OP's link or whatever. You are correct Kyle, not arguing that.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I dont get why anyone gives a shit? Why do people even care ?

Man, i wish i had problems so small, that afford me the time to give a shit, worry, read about, look up, about things so small and petty........

Yeah, I wish my problems were that small still. Was seeing all of this while bored out of my mind at my grandparents house. Now I have a major shit storm to deal with and no one in my family knows about it. The only one who does is my girlfriend. Could be homeless and dropping all my classes in the next 2 weeks. Oh well I guess, shit happens.

Archived