Do People Actually Believe This Stuff?

I've never come across and "gender" issues, but there's a couple people on the ship who say that they're "asexual" because "I'm not attracted to anyone".

Definitely no what asexual means, and I've said it multiple times, but they're fucking dumb and think it means what they want it to mean. In the end, no one they wanted wants to be with them or some shit and they decided to make up some dumb shit to justify it for themselves to have peace of mind. That's what I've deduced.

Pronouns other than him or her have been used for a long time,

That is nothing new.

These people are just trying to make a mockery out of it though.

Transgender people have existed for 30,000+ years.

Like I said previously in this thread you don't have to agree with any of it for you to be a decent human being towards one of these people,

Nor do you have to refer to them as some ridiculous gender, the English language has plenty of ways to identity a person without their gender being a part of it.

I for one will not refer to someone as one of those crazy pronouns but I also wouldn't refer to then as something they don't want to be called either though, just because you don't agree with what someone does with THEIR LIFE doesn't mean you have to be an asshole to them.

We are all different, and that's ok.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've never come across and "gender" issues, but there's a couple people on the ship who say that they're "asexual" because "I'm not attracted to anyone".

Definitely no what asexual means, and I've said it multiple times, but they're fucking dumb and think it means what they want it to mean. In the end, no one they wanted wants to be with them or some shit and they decided to make up some dumb shit to justify it for themselves to have peace of mind. That's what I've deduced.

I've dealt with it at work before.

Also, my oldest daughter decided that she is now pansexual. I accept her but its frustrating in ways.

I've dealt with it at work before.

Also, my oldest daughter decided that she is now pansexual. I accept her but its frustrating in ways.

I mean, that just means she's bi. Chicks are hot, dood.

Tbh, if I were to ever have a girl, I'd hope she's straight lesbian. I know how I am and I'm not even remotely a shitty person, wouldn't want to deal with that emotional mindfuck.

Archived