Second Skin Audio

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays From Second Skin

15626213_1467812769896378_77255322645962

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of our great customers from Team Second Skin. If your presents do not have any Second Skin inside them from Santa, well now is the time to get yourself some awesome American made sound deadening products at a great savings. From December now through December 26th use PEACE20 at checkout to take 20% off all your products on orders over $75.00 (not including shipping).

WWW.SECONDSKININSULATION.COM

Don’t miss out on this great offer to score yourself some high quality American made sound deadening materials from Second Skin!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Ordered b stock damplifier and a sheet of LLP today.

Hope it will be enough for my front doors, and the trunk.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Glad to see the SMD guys scored some B Stock before it sold out. Thanks for insisting on high quality American made products!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/12/2016 at 8:54 PM, notorious97200 said:

Ordered b stock damplifier and a sheet of LLP today.

Hope it will be enough for my front doors, and the trunk.

DHL called me this morning : they are ready for delivery. Told them to keep it at their office until I can come by, at lunch break.

Install coming soon, I hope so !

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

3 hours ago, notorious97200 said:

DHL called me this morning : they are ready for delivery. Told them to keep it at their office until I can come by, at lunch break.

Install coming soon, I hope so !

Awesome News......long journey.....hit us up with those pics when you get them uploaded. Second Skin For The Win!!!

468x60.png

21 hours ago, Second Skin said:

Awesome News......long journey.....hit us up with those pics when you get them uploaded. Second Skin For The Win!!!

No problem, pics will come ! From the SecondSkin HQ, to Miami, then Panama, Venezuela, and finally MARTINIQUE ! what a trip !

I am impressed by the thickness of  both products ! I did not remember the Damplifier was so strong.

And the sheet of LLP : that will be difficult to use on my doors, but it should be effective.

Those really don't look like other poor products I'm used to see.

52 minutes ago, notorious97200 said:

No problem, pics will come ! From the SecondSkin HQ, to Miami, then Panama, Venezuela, and finally MARTINIQUE ! what a trip !

I am impressed by the thickness of  both products ! I did not remember the Damplifier was so strong.

And the sheet of LLP : that will be difficult to use on my doors, but it should be effective.

Those really don't look like other poor products I'm used to see.

Thanks for the kind words and that was an amazing journey.......your response is what most customers reply with when they get the products in their hands. Good luck on your build and enjoy your high quality American made sound deadening products from Second Skin......we are honored to have shipped our products to such a unique destination. #SecondSkinForTheWin #SMDFTW 

468x60.png