2-way 5x7 vs 3-way 6x9

baller95

What do you guys think will sound better? These speakers will be amplified by their own amp. I purchased two pair of Hertz 3-way 6x9 speakers for a great price during Boxing Day sales. However, I've been reading that 3-way speakers aren't great. Would getting the smaller Hertz 2-way 5x7 be better? I also purchased the Hertz 4 channel amplifier for these speakers.

No one will really know the answer to this...

1. no vs treads

2. No one really uses 6x9 or 5x7

3. Install what you have and see if you like it. If not sell and start over.

4. See rule #1

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

You have some really good equipment so work with what you got. I am sure you wont be disappointed.Tuned right should sound good. What vehicle are you installing this set up in?

You have some really good equipment so work with what you got. I am sure you wont be disappointed.Tuned right should sound good. What vehicle are you installing this set up in?

Thanks, glad to hear that! I've actually never heard of Hertz before and was skeptical but from reading online it seems like a reputable brand. Only way to tell is once I hear them myself! It's going in my 2012 Grand Caravan. I have 2 Alpine Type S 10's in there right now at 1200 WRMS which are overpowering the stock speakers so I decided it's time to upgrade speakers when I saw the sale.

Archived