2-way 5x7 vs 3-way 6x9

baller95

You have some really good equipment so work with what you got. I am sure you wont be disappointed.Tuned right should sound good. What vehicle are you installing this set up in?

Thanks, glad to hear that! I've actually never heard of Hertz before and was skeptical but from reading online it seems like a reputable brand. Only way to tell is once I hear them myself! It's going in my 2012 Grand Caravan. I have 2 Alpine Type S 10's in there right now at 1200 WRMS which are overpowering the stock speakers so I decided it's time to upgrade speakers when I saw the sale.

Well your new equipment will meet your goals in keeping up your substage over stock speakers. Install properly and set gains right and enjoy.

You have some really good equipment so work with what you got. I am sure you wont be disappointed.Tuned right should sound good. What vehicle are you installing this set up in?

Thanks, glad to hear that! I've actually never heard of Hertz before and was skeptical but from reading online it seems like a reputable brand. Only way to tell is once I hear them myself! It's going in my 2012 Grand Caravan. I have 2 Alpine Type S 10's in there right now at 1200 WRMS which are overpowering the stock speakers so I decided it's time to upgrade speakers when I saw the sale.

double post, fucking computer! sorry

Do you have to run 6x9's or 5x7's?

Yeah I'm putting them in the factory speaker location which are 6x9 so decided to go with 6x9's.

You could make a wood template to house a 6.5 components.just sayn. I think you'll be happy with the 9's

Hmm, never thought of that. Maybe one day when I have enough money and want to go all out with the whole system haha.

From what I've heard these speakers are on the brighter side but I've been thinking of adding tweeters in the A-pillar. Components would have been idea but out of my budget. Don't know what to do for tweeters yet.

Well your new equipment will meet your goals in keeping up your substage over stock speakers. Install properly and set gains right and enjoy.

Perfect, will do, thanks!

My Pleasure man. Thats what we are hear for. You should notice a big difference with those speakers and amplified... Hell ya! report back and let us know what you think after there in!

Do you have to run 6x9's or 5x7's?

Yeah I'm putting them in the factory speaker location which are 6x9 so decided to go with 6x9's.
You could make a wood template to house a 6.5 components.just sayn. I think you'll be happy with the 9's
Hmm, never thought of that. Maybe one day when I have enough money and want to go all out with the whole system haha.

From what I've heard these speakers are on the brighter side but I've been thinking of adding tweeters in the A-pillar. Components would have been idea but out of my budget. Don't know what to do for tweeters yet.

I would hook these up and go from There.you may not need tweeters..

I would hook these up and go from There.you may not need tweeters..

Sounds good!

My Pleasure man. Thats what we are hear for. You should notice a big difference with those speakers and amplified... Hell ya! report back and let us know what you think after there in!

Oh yeah I can't wait to get it all installed! I'll get some videos of the system before and after!

Archived