Steve,

I've seen a few videos where you mention being busy at the shop. I'm a local installer that shares your passion for audio. i have several years of 12 volt experience at Lehr Auto Electric and Emergency Vehicle Outfitters, as well as a degree in electronics. I have my own tools and am looking for full or part time work. I can provide schematics and pictures of my work if interested.

If you or anyone local can use my help, please contact me at 916 402-9882. My name is Scott.

1965 ford POS mustang.

pioneer deh-p9300 to fill the hole in the dash.

2015 chevy tahoe.

pioneer dex-p99rs, focal krx2 power 3 ways, sundown custom 18's, sundown scv6kw, zapco ag360, tru s4. 28" dub's

thank you guys. i am super motivated if you know what i mean...this Tahoe payment MUST get paid.

1965 ford POS mustang.

2015 chevy tahoe.

pioneer dex-p99rs, focal krx2 power 3 ways, sundown custom 18's, sundown scv6kw, zapco ag360, tru s4. 28" dub's

Dont think Steve is looking for help,... he already has my boy Scobee to boss/kick around ... :lol::lol::lol:

that's cool. it can't hurt to ask though. And it's not necessarily for only Mr. Meade, i need to find work period. the holidays are over so hopefully business will pick up and someone will need a hand.

1965 ford POS mustang.

2015 chevy tahoe.

1965 ford POS mustang.

2015 chevy tahoe.

i think the picture is getting misunderstood., so i deleted it. i wasn't showing off, i was showing what i stand to loose if i don't get my ass back to work very soon. that truck is 80% paid off so know that the bank would love for me to miss a payment.

1965 ford POS mustang.

2015 chevy tahoe.

Showing off that bad ass Tahoe just made your Sympathy Card expire!

because someone has something nice they don't deserve to find work to keep it? that is a real crappy way of looking at life. it's not like he is some illegal living off the state with 12 people in his house collecting unemployment.

Archived