For right now,  you can use this link to get you the most recent activity,  like the New Content button used to do on the mobile version. 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/discover/unread/

If you click on the little icon to the left of the Topic Name, either a dot or a star depending on if you've ever replied to the topic,  it SHOULD take you to the newest post(s) of that topic.

Edited by 3vil

8 minutes ago, 3vil said:

If you click on the little icon to the left of the Topic Name, either a dot or a star depending on if you've ever replied to the topic,  it SHOULD take you to the newest post(s) of that topic.

There's dots and stars? I just move my mouse around until it changes from an arrow to a hand and says show newest post. Ship computers suck

Let's see if this whole attaching and image without hosting it on a 3rd party site works..?

Screenshot_20170101-233129.png

Hells yes! That alone makes the whole upgrade worth it to me, and probably most other mobile based users.  In that image you can see the star next to Gunnem's avatar because I've replied in that topic before,  then the next topic has a dot because I've never replied to it.  If I click on either that star or the dot,  it will load that topic at the newest post since the last time I opened/ read the topic.

Edited by 3vil
Awesome things happened

Yep. I'm using mobile now out in town. I can see everything that the computers on the ship don't let me see. Internet explorer blows...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Derek217 said:

I used to have the mobile version within the past month or so but now it's gone. I don't know if it's the update or not but now it's gone. Anyway to get it back?

I think mobile view is gone for good right now, but there's a "mobile friendly" theme you can select from the theme menu at the bottom of the site