r_sherrer29 Silverado Build

I have been wanting to post this for awhile and am finally getting around to it. My truck is a 2011 Silverado LT that is my dd. 

What the truck currently has:

• 6.5" Zone Suspension Lift on 35x12.5x18 mxt tires
  • 20" Seward light bar in bumper gap
  • HI/LOW HID 
  • Weather tech floor mats
  • Spray if bedliner
  • Diablo Tune
  • Bed rails
  • GM Tow Mirrors
  • Pioneer 6100 NEX
  • Maestro Integration
  • XS 3400 secondary batt under hood with gold series primary battery
  • Sky High 1/0 Wire
  • Big 3
  • SMD fuse block
  • Sky High battery terminals
  • Fosgate 600x4
  • Sundown sae1000d
  • CE remote setup
  • 6.5" Skar component set 
  • 5.25" polk coax in the rear doors
  • Rattle Trap deadner

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have gone through tons of ideas and I am still not sure what route I want to go with the sub stage at this point. My problem is that I still need to have my back seats so Its not an option to rip them out and go big at this point. I am extremely pleased with the Skar components but a realllly miss bass. This was the 6th order I previously had in the truck with a single X-8. I never got numbers but it got down for a single 8 for sure. The box was made by Daniel Powell with J.E.C.A.R. audio. He makes awesome shit and I would recommend him to anyone. But unfortunently, I needed the full back seat. It was sitting on the right side with the 1/3rd side of the seat folded up, loading off the ceiling. 

IMG_2921_zpshauvkgle.jpg

IMG_2919_zpshxnrjdeg.jpg

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

9 minutes ago, 06RTCharger said:

Sweet ride man. No red rims?? Lol jk. I noticed in ur list of upgrades theres a sub amp but no listing of a sub? What kinna bass you got or gonna get? 

I have been eyeing a few sets of wheels but haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet. I personally love the look of my stock wheels because no one really has it. But I just posted pictures of my 6th order I had in but need the seat space back so its back to the drawing board. I will be posting a little each day but this is probably it for tonight. Have to be up at 4am for work. Damn GM.

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

Alright I lied...one more before I hit the sack. Just a little shot under the hood of where its at now. I have the stock 140amp alt not but hope for a singer in the future.

IMG_4029_zpspdfoovdd.jpg

All Sky High 1/0 OFC with hydraulic crimped ends. One run going to the rear with the grounds in the rear. Ill try and get a better picture in the light tomorrow that shows the other battery and the alt wiring. One day I hope to clean it up but for now, it works. Some guys here have amazing wiring that I drool over. 

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

I think I can squeeze around 2.1 cubes out of her with slot ports rear firing. There is a prefab that is exactly 2 cubes so I am thinking of two sa-10's ported giving them pretty much a cube a piece after displacement. Thats without any seat lifting. I have never built a box that would be that complicated before so it makes me a little nervous. 

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

Installing the Lift without having the truck raised sucked but I managed to get it done with my dad giving me a hand every so often.

IMG_3453_zpsm570ywnw.jpg

IMG_6089_zpsstadhqua.png

IMG_6089_zpsstadhqua.png

Practicing my ultra safe grinding skills on the frame after cutting out cross member support. Makita grinders are the the shit.

IMG_3510_zpssdfutgor.jpgS

Sitting on 33's before the 35's got mounted.

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

Archived