America will pay for wall now according to trump

1 hour ago, Airborne said:

So, looks like one more promise before even clocking in. Trump conned the people who elected him. 

Hillary not getting even investigated and now the wall. These were the two TOP priorities of his campaign and he lied about being for either.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-sources-officials-discuss-whats-needed-border-wall-085348532--election.html?ref=gs

Obama's $90 million vacation expenditures could pay for it...I don't care how it gets paid for, I'll gladly allocate my federal taxes to border security.  

1 hour ago, Skullz said:

Trump is not a politician, but that doesn't mean ho doesn't know how to lie.

Can't wait to see all the other stuff he said he would do, and now will no do any of it, ohhhh, and i cannot wait till he tells americans he won't be bringing any jobs back either.

Hasnt he already help keep jobs here with Ford and Carrier? 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

We will see how much reneging he does in the coming months as it has already started before he takes office, i do not know or will even try to second guess this trickster, and master manipulator.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Everyone relax. 

If it gets built, and done.... ill pay for it out of my own pocket.

Ive paid half you faggots taxes most my life,... ill go ahead and pick up this tab to....... SOooooo just relax, .... 

(

44 minutes ago, corey0928 said:

Ford's decision wasn't because of Trump.

And if anyone thought Mexico would actually pay for this has their head up their ass

No shit dude.

"Hey !!! you guys pay this !!!" 

"no"

welp.. ok thats that.....

Look, I got this all worked out, we can make it happen without paying a cent.

We contact Lowe's and home Depot and we get them to do a collaborative diy retaining wall project video, they pay for all the materials, in return for them doing so we let them put their logos on the stretch of wall that they built or let them sell ad space to whomever they wish.

Now for labor we hire all the Mexicans from the home Depot parking lots across the country and tell them we will pay them when the job is finished, then when the job is done we have them all deported and don't pay them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

59 minutes ago, corey0928 said:

Ford's decision wasn't because of Trump.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

7 hours ago, twalker182 said:

Airborne, don't forget about all of the outsourced jobs he's bringing back either.....

Yeah, nothing like an empty promise from a man who cannot just promise money to anyone without congress.

And carrier plans to use the money to automate and do away with a few thousand more jobs as a result of this awesome deal...

8 hours ago, Airborne said:

So, looks like one more promise before even clocking in. Trump conned the people who elected him. 

Hillary not getting even investigated and now the wall. These were the two TOP priorities of his campaign and he lied about being for either.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-sources-officials-discuss-whats-needed-border-wall-085348532--election.html?ref=gs

Ill let Trump tell us how things are before i believe any media outlet. The media has proven themselves to be liars and cheats and will do anything to paint Trump in a bad light. Seems 90% of what they say they have to back track on it later on. 

The wikileaks exposure exposed them to be globalists schills who actually sent Cli

nton the debate questions and asked them to provide questions for them to ask trump. 

If we paid for the wall at first mexico will end up paying for that wall 100 fold. 

Need to send 1/2 of those in washington to prison for the crimes they have committed. 

Archived