America will pay for wall now according to trump

56 minutes ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

I'm sure that wall shit is gonna be a way to get money from us. Over tax us for a crappy wall. Especially considering there won't be an underground wall. At least my weed is now made by American Scientists, lol

Or some mouth breather up the street. Ah Colorado...gotta love it.  

A wall for what?  It is not the Mexicans with Muslim backgrounds killing us.  The wall is a Political gander to get the white hillbilly vote that Trump got. Some of these post are funny as hell!  How about building better health care, better VA Hospital Care, better tax system for the rich that pay no taxes.  Everyone is worried about a damn wall and there are other more important issues.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Could this be one of the problems with health care?

pic.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Temp agency's save companies tons of money even if they are paying out the same hourly rate for that employee,that's why so many places use them even if the employees aren't that great,

They'd rather save money than pay for good help.

Using a temp agency gets you out of paying taxes on said employees, gets you out of having to pay into unemployment for those employees, and you don't have to provide insurance for them, no workman's comp either because usually they consider you an independent contractor.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

my drunk post was a bit mis-guided. 

Anyway, Healthcare does need reform and government corruption needs weeded out. Stop letting our congressman and senators invest and own interest in companies, take away all income other than their paycheck and you might see a a change. Then again they would just find loopholes i'm sure. This wall is going to make some people rich as hell guaranteed. 

1 minute ago, strangeduck said:

my drunk post was a bit mis-guided. 

Anyway, Healthcare does need reform and government corruption needs weeded out. Stop letting our congressman and senators invest and own interest in companies, take away all income other than their paycheck and you might see a a change. Then again they would just find loopholes i'm sure. This wall is going to make some people rich as hell guaranteed. 

They would just give themselves raises 

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Did anyone ever actually think We would wait to build the wall until Mexico wrote us a check?  I doubt it.  It was always the plan to Build the wall, and then Make Mexico Pay for it.  Personally, I will be happy when its built.  People can stop complaining about it.  We have needed to secure the border since forever.  I dont care who pays for it.  If they want to charge every time you cross the border to pay for it, im fine with that.  If they want to tax money being sent south, im fine with that too.  The Mexican Government will NEVER Write us a check directly.  They make get the shit taxed out of them though, which is the same thing.  Either way, im glad to see jobs come home.  It was stupid to let all our manufacturing be outsourced to the 3rd world.  We just have to get a grip on Unions now.  People need to be paid well and have decent benefits, but Unions will need to be reasonable to control inflation because Prices on manufactured goods WILL GO UP.  It is not cheap to make stuff here, thats why its all been shipped off to china.  But in the end, I would rather Have a good job and have good stuff made in the USA that I only have to buy ONCE, than have a shitty job or no job, and the only things I can buy are shit and only lasts a short time.

Archived