America will pay for wall now according to trump

So, looks like one more promise before even clocking in. Trump conned the people who elected him. 

Hillary not getting even investigated and now the wall. These were the two TOP priorities of his campaign and he lied about being for either.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-sources-officials-discuss-whats-needed-border-wall-085348532--election.html?ref=gs

Airborne, don't forget about all of the outsourced jobs he's bringing back either.....

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Still worth the $$$$ not having Hillary in office. 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Wait,a politician lied???? Say it isn't so!!! 

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

3 minutes ago, kalilac619 said:

Wait,a politician lied???? Say it isn't so!!! 

Trump is not a politician, but that doesn't mean ho doesn't know how to lie.

Can't wait to see all the other stuff he said he would do, and now will no do any of it, ohhhh, and i cannot wait till he tells americans he won't be bringing any jobs back either.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Career politicians at least try to keep their word and honor, while they may not always be able to do it, they know it is suicide to break everything they said they would do and not do any of it. Business men on the other hand have no word or honor to defend and could care less if you, I, and anyone else loses the shirts off our backs, in their minds get another job you loser.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

from what ive understood we will pay up front for the wall and then mexico will reimburse us the money spent. Atleast thats what ive seen so far... either way another person in government lying is such a shocker lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

23 minutes ago, Skullz said:

Career politicians at least try to keep their word and honor, while they may not always be able to do it, they know it is suicide to break everything they said they would do and not do any of it. Business men on the other hand have no word or honor to defend and could care less if you, I, and anyone else loses the shirts off our backs, in their minds get another job you loser.

omg, your really believe that?  that's funny.  career politicians are concerned with one thing only, themselves and their egos and lust for power.

Archived