America will pay for wall now according to trump

Wow. Lol. I had you pegged wrong that's for sure. 

I hate to break it to you the world isn't fair. It never has been and never will be. People are not created equal. Some are bigger stronger faster. Others are smarter and more methodical. Everyone had their strengths weaknesses and in betweens. It's why we have mass murderers and nobel prize winners. So tell me where the bar for fair lies for a country with such a vast amount of differences and beliefs.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way over there to the Left... no keep going..... Keep going left... way past that! LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

2 hours ago, Soccerballzs said:

It is called Politics

Unfortunately you're correct, that is how politicians behave which is a huge problem because pointing fingers and playing the blame game doesn't get a fucking thing done.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

21 hours ago, Soccerballzs said:

Bush  and Chaney and Rumsfield did what they wanted.  Plain and simple.  We are still paying for a unauthorized war in Iraq, and the list goes on and on.

so Syria and the other countries obama has invaded are ok though? 

also according to almost every democrat that speaks about war, we are out of iraq... cant be paying for something we arent involved in anymore.... granted I know we are still over there...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-142230/Bush-wins-Congress-backing-war-Iraq.html

congress backed the iraq war... so it wasnt unauthorized.. they approved it.. he had a certain time frame to get the approval after invading and he did... sorry

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Don't come in here with logic. You need to resort to personal attacks to get a response 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

4 hours ago, n8ball2013 said:

Don't come in here with logic. You need to resort to personal attacks to get a response 

Dang nate, you got me :(

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived