Airborne

America will pay for wall now according to trump

Wow. Lol. I had you pegged wrong that's for sure. 

I hate to break it to you the world isn't fair. It never has been and never will be. People are not created equal. Some are bigger stronger faster. Others are smarter and more methodical. Everyone had their strengths weaknesses and in betweens. It's why we have mass murderers and nobel prize winners. So tell me where the bar for fair lies for a country with such a vast amount of differences and beliefs.

Way over there to the Left... no keep going..... Keep going left... way past that! LOL

2 hours ago, Soccerballzs said:

It is called Politics

Unfortunately you're correct, that is how politicians behave which is a huge problem because pointing fingers and playing the blame game doesn't get a fucking thing done.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Soccerballzs said:

Bush  and Chaney and Rumsfield did what they wanted.  Plain and simple.  We are still paying for a unauthorized war in Iraq, and the list goes on and on.

so Syria and the other countries obama has invaded are ok though? 

also according to almost every democrat that speaks about war, we are out of iraq... cant be paying for something we arent involved in anymore.... granted I know we are still over there...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-142230/Bush-wins-Congress-backing-war-Iraq.html

congress backed the iraq war... so it wasnt unauthorized.. they approved it.. he had a certain time frame to get the approval after invading and he did... sorry

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick