For Sale 2 Diablo Audio Technologies 2500.1's Late Model Prototypes $250 Each

I bring you some rare items. As some of you may know, DAT was a short lived company due to a bait and switch by the build house and a tremendous number of blown amp repairs that drove the company out of business trying to take care of the customers that bought the amps that failed. But what a lot do not know is that when it was all said and done, the build house sent us(And i say us because i worked for DAT for a little while up until the end) 25 amps to try to make things right that had the original boards in them that the prototypes had that were basically bullet proof. What i have listed here are #1 and #2 of that batch. I am asking $250 per amp and the buyer pays for the ride. Posted below you will find pics of the amps and the wattage testing chart along with all of the specs. These were both working when i pulled them from my car and were in it for roughly 5 years running 2 Sundown Sa15 v1's which may also be for sale before long. The amps work as i stated. Cosmetically i would say they are 8.5-9 out of 10. These are blank cases with no engraving for model number or brand. One amp is missing one of the mounting feet.They are plastic and slid into the side cover and were known for breaking easily. (Poor Design)

I am asking $250 per amp and the buyer pays for the ride. No Trades.

FYI, I ship once paypal clears the money into my bank account. If you need references on me, ask around ( Hell Even Ask Steve.The Chrome Power Series He purchased Was From My Team Partner And Myself) and  I have sold numerous products from rockford to quite a few people and even a Phoenix Gold Piece on a few of the different groups.

Rated Power

600wrms x1 @4ohm @ 13.8 volts
1200wrms x1 @2ohm @ 13.8 volts
2500wrms x1 @1ohm @ 13.8 volts

Specifications
Size:500x265x65mm
PCB: double layer
Dual 1/0 power and ground inputs.
S/N : 95.2dB
T.H.D % : 0.08
Idle current: 2.24A
Efficiency: 82.6%
LPF:50-250, 12dB/oct.
Subsonic : 15-50Hz ,
input sensitivity : 0.25-7.5V
Fequency response:15-350Hz,
Phase adjustment: 0-180 degree
protection Temperature; 70
protection Voltage: >8V
Test results

Testing Conditions were as follows

Power supply: 14.4 VDC power supply
Test signal: 50hz sine wave
Load: Dummy Resistor load
Environment: 77 Degrees F free air
Instrument: Audio Precision Sys1

S/N Ratio - 95.2db
Input Level - .133Vrms to 7.5Vrms
Testing Is in the wattage chart posted with the pictures.

20170107_152006.jpg

20170107_152019.jpg

HF25001.jpg

HF25002.jpg

HF25003.jpg

HF25004.jpg

HF25005.jpg

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Bump

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

One Sold, One Left

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Bump

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Turns out the one amp that was sold had damage i was unaware of and did not see. Buyer has been refunded and i am shipping the amp to Kevin Mansky for repair. Other remaining amp is off the market at this time until i can really look it over hard and rebench test it. And even then i may just keep it all things considered. 

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Archived