Second Skin Audio

I got $800 and need help finding subs or sub for the most ouptut

Brooksgainz

Hey guys i got 800 to get the baddest subs or sub out there. I have a Dc power 270 alt and a extra 802 cca battery my plan is to get another 2400 hifonics amp so 4800 watts total. Can my car suport this? I also want some 15s. Help me im overwhelmed with all the choices. Thanks guys!!! I also have a nissan altima so space is limited

You need to determine how much actual space you have to work with before you choose subs.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

11 minutes ago, Brooksgainz said:

Hey guys i got 800 to get the baddest subs or sub out there. I have a Dc power 270 alt and a extra 802 cca battery my plan is to get another 2400 hifonics amp so 4800 watts total. Can my car suport this? I also want some 15s. Help me im overwhelmed with all the choices. Thanks guys!!! I also have a nissan altima so space is limited

Two fully loaded FI BL V3's or FI Neo Q's, but that's stretching your budget by a bit. 

What are your goals for the system?  Saying "what's the best sub for $800?" is like saying "what's the best car for $25,000?"  You are going to get a ton of different answers and to really be able to help you we need to know what your requirements are. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived