meade916

2 GIGANTIC 24" Sundown Audio Zv.5 SUBWOOFERS One GIGANTIC Box! Crazy bracing, Stacked Ports, Acrylic baffle... WIRED UP FIRED UP - Updated 7/8/17 Page 9

89 posts in this topic

Latest update video.  It was running long so the actual wire up / fire up video is coming soon behind this.  I feel like if i don't show every step of this build, you guys might think the CNC actually did ALL the work for me.  You know, push a button and out pops a finished box. haha.

Enjoy!

2 people like this

cnc aside, there is a ton of work in this box. hell i  measure 7 times cut twice on a normal box. this thing is crazy. love it!

Now THATS a cliff hanger! Lmao damn. Was just about to get to hear/see those monsters hit some bass notes then it ends. 

CAN'T WAIT for the fire it up video, I've followed all along.  I've seen 2-24" SHD's in person but never Sundown 24".  Would love to hear this thing!  I remember a member named gckless having trouble with a 24" getting too hot or something but I don't remember what he ever figured out.  Curious to see how this performs.  gckless

Saw your latest video and just found/read this Topic. Damn, this is awesome. Can't wait to hear this thing playing! I bet it's a monster. 

love that, because you know...the cnc can run itself...

most people would still be on month 6-8 on just trying to get the CNC to run a program to build a standard ported box much less that thing. Will be happy to see it bumpin. Gave me a little inspiration to start a build. 

1 person likes this

That zero box flex though... 👍

2 people like this