Has anyone replaced battery cables with car audio wire?

2 hours ago, neverfinished52 said:

Oh yeah, will I need to fuse any of the positive cables? I know some cars come with a fuseable link (although I'm sure mine didn't back in 52)

Yes, install a fuse inline on your power wire that connects the alt. output to the batt. positive post.  Coincidentally, I just put new cables, battery and alternator in my Silverado yesterday.  I used welding cable and Knukonceptz lugs and fuse block.  I don't recommend the bassik fuse block, but the KNU lugs work fine.  The truck works way better.  Good luck.

How about instead of repairing the truck u just sell it to me that thing is beautiful. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

7 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

If I was you, I would talk with Tony Candela.  For that sexy thing, I would speak with Tony (CE Auto elec. supply) and have him make me a custom kit. That's what I'd do if I was rolling in that. 

this x2! send an email to [email protected]

Archived