I just want America to be great again and it starts Jan 20th.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are OK with communist China and Cuba so why not communist Russia?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

8 minutes ago, Airborne said:

Everyone sounds like early Obama supporters in here. And who would want to fight with Russia? Every Republican in my 40 years has sworn to be enemies with russia.

Remember the last election whe the question was "can they face down putin"? Now you guys want to kiss and make up...

Didn't realize there was a fixed set of rules to follow when voting Republican

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Trump ran on the republican ticket, but I'd hardly call him a republican.

Partisanship is, like most other things in politics, a façade. 99% of us agree on the way we should exist 99% of the time. There are a very few hot topics that bring contention, and that contention is exacerbated by said bandwagonners "Look at me I have an opinion!" and also are used by our government to separate us.

Easier to conquer a divided civilization than one that is unified in their own interests. But I'll get off my soap box now.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

10 minutes ago, Airborne said:

Everyone sounds like early Obama supporters in here. And who would want to fight with Russia? Every Republican in my 40 years has sworn to be enemies with russia.

Remember the last election whe the question was "can they face down putin"? Now you guys want to kiss and make up...

I am far from an Obama supporter.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think he means the rhetoric he's hearing in this thread is similar to what people said about Obama his first term, and the lack of consistency in these statements (or abundance of consistency with what was said 8 years ago)

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I'm a anti Hilary supporter. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

32 minutes ago, Jhunt94 said:

Didn't realize there was a fixed set of rules to follow when voting Republican

Are you kidding? You can't be serious here. Identify as a member of a political party, not believe or support the parties ideologies. 

22 minutes ago, Airborne said:

Are you kidding? You can't be serious here. Identify as a member of a political party, not believe or support the parties ideologies. 

Saying I voted Republican, doesn't mean that I agree 100% with all republican ideologies, doesn't mean that I 100% agree with Trump. Personally I would have rather had a different option for the Republican candidate, but that didn't happen and I voted the way in an attempt to prevent Hillary from reaching the White House.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter