21 minutes ago, n8ball2013 said:

Presents some facts. No feelings. Tell us all how we are doomed?  You've really surprised me. I totally had you pegged wrong and it has nothing to do with your political affiliation. 

a lot of people are having issues with presenting facts... They are just going solely off emotion on the forum.. maybe they are having their periods or something.  I know when ive asked for facts or presented facts its either been completely ignored or Ive been told that they wont give me the info i asked for lol...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to think logically when the sky is falling.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

So, invite press to ask questions. Yell at press for asking questions. Trump invited CNN, then yelled at them for their reporting. Why invite them? 

To deflect the attention away from something. Trump is really trying to peg his problems on the press. I could understand if there were trove of misquoted Trumpisms of proof of a conspiracy between that reporter and, say, Russia. He called him there to openly chastise a man. A man Trump invited in good faith...

That conference was worse than a Baldwin scetch. He was a rambling man for sure...

Everybody is all like o you suck cuz you believe differently than me and o you need to choose a side and get a label. And im just like Fuck it!!! Drop them bombs putin!!! Lets get this shit over with!!!

The irony here. Trump was the face of the fight to prove Obama wasn't qualified to be President. That genius was (or wasnt?)  a birther. I have bows on wasn't because his people are downplaying the Donalds role in the whole stupid ordeal.

Now that the fuggin FBI, CIA, DIA and that mook Clapper presented him with proof something is and was going on its "I'll be the best job creator God ever created".

He did say "putin won't do it again". Admitting the Russian role live on TV. Does it give any of you pause that in two weeks he made his followers look like blindly loyal fools on that matter?

Obama and even Bill Clintons political slaves shit on every scrap of evidence proving they were charlatans. The two of them get credit for things that have nothing to do with them like jobs etc.

Is Trump going to just get a pass? If so, his loyalists are worse then our last few presidents bands of apoligistic morons...

• 5 weeks later...

Who watched his "press conference"? What the fuck?

Trump vacations every weekend in Florida. He is holding a campaign rally there this weekend. A CAMPAIGN RALLY A MONTH INTO HIS PRESIDENCY!

Surely you folks who voted for him have to be scratching your heads right now. He hasn't done ANYTHING and wants to campaign on it.

It's a grab, like the rest of his administration. He can raise money from the stupid, quit or get fired and KEEP the PAC cash for himself. He saw the reactions to his flat out lies and mumblings and probably figures he may as ell get what he can...

So one supporter still clinging to the "make America great again" hat.

Trump did in a month what Obama worked on for years. He is looking like an ineffectual puppet who just realized his role. 

Does anyone still think he was a good idea from the Conservatives perspective? My man is spending millions keeping his wife in NY and living it up in Florida on the weekends, taking pictures with rich assholes and NOT doing any work. 

Does anyone think any laws have been broken buy either the POTUS or his people with his knowledge? I'm not talking about the glaringly ilegal infomercial for his kids brand, but his dealings with russia and Comey all of a sudden "not discussing  such matters"  even though he was a chatty Cathy with every little detail of the Clinton probe.

Anyone think the allegations that his campaign was in contact with the Russian government are true?

Anyone who voted for him going to walk back their support? Are they just as blind, deaf and dumb as Obamas crusaders? 

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived